This was a room redo by accident. Damon and I bought an new mirror to put in our guest bath and one thing led to another....and I ended up changing the hardware in the room and putting a fresh coat of paint on the walls. To save on the cost I bought a can of bronze colored spray paint and painted the light fixture and the knobs on the cabinets. I love this room now, I almost like it better than our master bathroom :) The before picture was taken before we moved in, so there is nothing in this room. And it doesn't show much of it. Pretty bland and boring.
:

And here is our after
We also had some pretty cool looking weather blow over just a few minutes go and I promised Matt I would share a pretty awesome picture.
And after the storm...
Looks awesome...why don't you come home and work on mine ;)
ReplyDeleteThe spray-painting turned out great. I think we should go to Lowe's when you are here and you can give me step-by-step instructions for ALL of the hardware in my house. :-)
ReplyDelete