In the past two weeks we've had some wonderful guests in our house! Mom and Dad flew down for the day a couple of weeks ago and Cassidy and Justin just pulled out of the driveway about 10 minutes ago. I love sharing our home with family, I just hate it when they leave!
We had a great time when Mom and Dad Hall came to visit, very relaxing. I fixed lunch and we just layed around all afternoon and enjoyed each other's company. It was fantastic. It seems we always run around when we have guests here, so it was nice to just stay at home and visit for a day.

Cassidy and Justin came down for a visit on Monday and just left this morning. It had been three or four months since Cassidy has been in town but nearly two years for Justin! We had dinner at one of our favorite local pizzarias and at the every so fabulous Biaggi's. I took them up to the Mesker Park Zoo yesterday and we had a great time. I just hope they can come back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment